Relationships: Can I Save My Marriage Even Though the Situation Looks Hopeless

Your Ad Here

Marriages fail for many reasons and there is a case for saying that more marriages fail nowadays because splitting up is easy as there is no longer any stigma attached to divorce. Marriages often fail because the couple don't try to save the marriage or don't know what steps to take to save the marriage. As you are asking "can I save my marriage", you are obviously willing to put effort into saving your marriage; here is some information to help you.

The first thing you need to do is make an honest assessment of your marriage to see if it is worth saving. If you and your spouse still care for each other, it is probable that the breakup of the relationship can be avoided. If there is still love in your marriage, your current difficulties could be a "bad patch" and getting through this time will serve to make your marriage stronger. Facing and overcoming adversity together almost inevitably works to strengthen the bond between the people involved.

This is not the time to start laying blame on your spouse, but it is the time for you to accept and acknowledge blame for your part in the proceedings. You must honestly evaluate what destructive behaviour on your part has contributed to the threatened breakup of your marriage. Maybe you thought your spouse was behaving in an unreasonable way. Could it be that your spouse's behaviour was caused by you being inconsiderate?

If you can accept your faults and commit to altering your bad habits, you will have taken a big step towards saving your marriage, but it takes two to keep a relationship healthy. You can't force your spouse to love you and, if that love has gone, your spouse might not be willing to try to save the marriage. Even if there are children or religious principles involved, a loveless marriage will not last. All you can do is tell your spouse that you recognise where you went wrong, you promise to change, and you are willing to work at making the marriage whole again.

If you and your spouse both agree that there is enough good left in your relationship to enable you to rebuild the marriage, this is the point where you might want to consider getting help from a relationship counsellor. There are many dedicated marriage counsellors to choose from, so you should make sure both you and your spouse are happy with a particular counsellor before you commit to a course of counselling.

If either party is uncomfortable with a counsellor, the counselling sessions will be wasted, so it is essential that you choose carefully. Working with the wrong counsellor can have an adverse effect. It can be particularly damaging if one party feels that the counsellor is taking their spouse's side against them; this situation can create further distance between the couple. You and your spouse must both feel that your counsellor is working to help both of you by offering impartial help and not criticism.

Hopefully I have been able to give you some help with your question "can I save my marriage?" A big part of saving a marriage on the brink of dissolution lies in knowing exactly what you should do to avoid separation, how to do it and how to get the help you need to regain your happiness.
Related articles
Your Ad Here
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

suzain williams said...

this is really inspirational and I think this is the must read for those who are really worried about saving their marriage....great keep it up and keep posting.

Rehana Taylor said...

Unless you are clear and know on what exactly you are trying to "save" in your marriage, the answer to "How can I save my marriage?" will never be found. Saving your marriage involves saving the relationship you and your spouse have rather than the marriage certificate.

Anonymous said...

My Name is stephanie, From United states. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called DR OGUN has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email(LOVESPELLTEMPLEE@GMAIL.COM) then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OGUN for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money

Unknown said...


I want to testify of the good work of Dr.idadume who helped me in achieving the goals, i was in a relationship for 4year with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him and i believed he loved me more than anything in this world after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several ways but no outcome, shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen, one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr.idadume even when i did not believe i was convinced by my girlfriend so i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry that everything will be okay for me, in 2days my lover came asking me to forgive him,so if you are going through any problem contact him he might be the answer to your problem, here is his email address. dridadumespelltemple@gmail.com

Post a Comment